Quantum LTO-4 H/H Internal SAS Drive
£1,257.51 (£1,509.01 inc VAT)
This item is currently out of stock
If you would like to be reminded when this item is back in stock please enter your email address below.
FREE Next Day UK delivery on orders over £300
We accept Purchase Orders from Schools, Hospitals, Police, Councils and more. Contact us to set up an account.
Quantity Discounts available - request for a quotation
Got a Question ? - Use our LIVE Chat window below and talk to one of our friendly staff who'll be happy to help
SKU: DS1817+ (2GB)
Key Features and Benefits
- Performance – Compressed transfer rates up to 576GB/hr*
- Capacity – Up to 1.6TB compressed capacity* – 2X LTO-3 HH and the same as the full height LTO-4
- Value - Cost-effective half-height design allows for more attractive price point versus full-height drives
- Security - AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption, Write Once, Ready Many (WORM) capability
- Compatibility - Investment protection with backward read/write compatibility to LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility to LTO-2 media
Quantum's LTO-4 HH tape drive is a half-height tape drive that offers high capacity and performance in a space saving and energy efficient half-height format. Quantum's LTO-4HH tape drive also provides native AES 256-bit data encryption, providing easy-to-enable security to prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges, all without loss of performance.
Quantum's LTO-4 HH tape drives, with either a SCSI or SAS interface, protect your investment by providing backward read and write compatibility with LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility with LTO-2 media. Quantum's LTO 4HH tape drives employ dynamic data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both drive and media and increasing performance, even on slower hosts.
What's in the Box ?
Includes data cartridge, cleaning cartridge and product documentation.
3 Year Warranty