Tandberg RDX External USB3+ Drive with 1TB
RDX Dock Kit
USB3+ (Bus Powered)
* As seen in Film & Video Broadcast May 2016 Edition.Read the full description
£230.18 (£276.22 inc VAT)
FREE Next Day UK delivery on orders over £300
We accept Purchase Orders from Schools, Hospitals, Police, Councils and more. Contact us to set up an account.
Quantity Discounts available - request for a quotation
Got a Question ? - Use our LIVE Chat window below and talk to one of our friendly staff who'll be happy to help
Small businesses and remote offices require secure, reliable and robust, portable data protection solution at an affordable cost, that's easy to manage. The Tandberg Data RDX® QuikStor™ delivers a rugged, robust design for maximum data protection and secure handling.
Many RDX QuikStor kits come with an easy-to-use software solution, Tandberg Data AccuGuard, which provides "set it and forget it" data protection with 20:1 data deduplication.
What is AccuGuard™?
Tandberg Data AccuGuard is a powerful data protection software that delivers reliable, automated backup and recovery utilizing a data deduplication engine designed to increase your effective storage capacity. AccuGuard increases effective data storage by providing 20:1 deduplication, intelligently optimizing the data at the source which results in drastically improved backup windows and network bandwidth. Data retrieval is simple and painless with AccuGuard's flexible file searching, drag-and-drop restore and point-in-time disaster recovery.
AccuGuard Server Software for RDX QuikStor Offers:
- 20:1 data deduplication - Increases effective data storage capacity for maximum value
- Automated data protection - Set it and Forget it data protection with point-in-time recovery and automated verification that ensures every file is saved correctly and without corruption
- RDX cartridge manager - Makes managing cartridges for offsite and archive a breeze
- Drag-and-drop restore- Simplifies file recovery by eliminating the requirement to run a "Restore Job"
- Point-in-time disaster recovery
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Simple user interface - Removes the pain and frustration associated with traditional backup software
- Integrated SQL and Exchange Protection - Specialized protection plans provide full protection with optimized data reduction.
- Operating System - Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), 2008 R 2, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor - Single 2.0GHz CPU
- Memory - 2GB Ram
- Free Disk Space - Product installation: 80MB
3 Year Warranty